How To Change The SDI Rate In QuickBooks Payroll Software?
You can change SDI manually by following the steps below:
1. Firstly, Open QuickBooks payroll software.
2. After that, log in to your account.
3. Now, click on the Settings option and tap on Payroll settings.
4. Select your state from the list and click on the Edit icon.
5. Next, click on the State Disability Insurance option.
6. Select the Change option to enter a new SDI rate.
7. After that, modify the Assessment tax rates.
8. In the end, click on the OK button.
Here's how you can change the SDI rate in QuickBooks. If you face any errors during the process, call our experts at +1-877-469-0298.