The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is measured to be master of all written examinations. It is a curriculum grave examination particularly at the Main exam stage. A candidate, therefore, has to begin preparation for the Main Exam and then for the Prelim. Aspirants who are targeting CSE Exam 2020 should follow some significant tips to ace it in the first attempt. Let us discuss some of the tips to enhance the chances to qualify it with flying colors.
- To understand the exam pattern of CSE exam by visiting the official website of UPSC. Familiarize with the syllabus of the subjects of your choice and analyze them thoroughly.
- Plan a structured study module to cover the syllabus constructively and proficiently. Selective study will not reap any fruits in civil exams as these are crafted to analyze the intelligence and capabilities of the candidate in their related fields or streams. Subject-wise plan should be made to give balanced approach to all of them to grab a good score.
- Practice mock tests after covering every topic. You can join CSE EXAM PREPARATION COACHING or CSE online coaching for the best outcomes of your hard work. These coaching hubs give regular lectures or video classes on each and every topic of CSE. They also offer free online mock tests to practice on the subjects that will appear in the exam.
- Identify your weaknesses and work on them to improve. Try to make them your strengths to attempt the exam confidently. Take timely doubt sessions to overcome your weak topics identified in the mock tests taken and evaluated by the concerned portal team.
- Develop the habit of revising the topics already covered. It will give a thorough learning and you can retain the concepts for a long.
These are some of the golden tips to prepare for the UPCOMING CSE EXAM 2020-21. Follow the tips cautiously to enhance your chances to score high in the exam.
All the best!!!