Xuan Han mold has been producing Armchair Mould for many years. Most chairs are used in restaurants, gardens, homes, and offices, and are popular investment projects. Our chair mold can provide customers with higher production efficiency. In addition, we can also help you set up the chair production line-custom-designed injection molding line settings.
When assembling the Armchair Mould, our technicians will strictly check the assembly standards and accurately check all parts, including the cooling system, hot runner, template, thimble, or slider system. The interchangeable backrests we designed can help customers create different chair designs.
With more than 20 years of injection molding experience, our design, technology, and parameters for plastic chair molding have been quite mature. When designing the mold, we will attach great importance to the following points:
1. The molding cycle of the injection chair should be as short as possible.
2. Plastic chairs of different materials need to choose different mold steel materials. For example, P20 is the most common mold steel material used for PP chair molds, and its mold life will reach 500Kor it can run continuously for 2 years under normal operating conditions.
3. The parting line of the mold should be flat to prevent the product from scratching your hands after injection;
4. The wall thickness of the mold should be well controlled: uneven thickness will cause uneven injection and uneven cooling time, which will not only affect the injection speed but also cause problems such as shrinking of the chair.
5. When designing a plastic chair, we also need to consider its stacking capacity and load-bearing capacity.
We can provide a complete, economical and practical plastic chair production line according to your needs.
Basket Mould is also our product, welcome to consult and purchase.